Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day 5

Wednesday, February 20th

10:15 PM

 Day 5 started off slow but ended on a very positive note! I sort of cheated in the morning and had a 15oz cup of green machine instead of my normal mix. I was feeling too tired and lazy to make my own.. Anyhow I got through the day with only a few issues. My office mate loves to break my balls over just about everything so he's taking every opportunity to tease me over this fast. He got some Thai food from the cafeteria at lunch time and taunted me with it for a goood 10 minutes. He's lucky he didn't end up wearing it! Other than the lunch incident I got through the rest of the day! Compared to yesterday, I had 100 times more energy in the afternoon. After work my juice fasting partner, Tanya, and I went to the local organic market to restock on our ingredients. I ended up getting some kale, celery, ginger and lettuce. I made my mostly organic mean green juice and I think I could tell the difference in quality! Oh and I also bought some chia seeds to boost my protein intake. So tonight I'm going to sleeping feeling SO much better than I did last night. Maybe I'm finally getting over the detox phase! While I'm not weighing myself at the moment (don't want to set expectations), I HAVE lost 2 holes on my belt so the juicing is definitely working!!

No comments:

Post a Comment